Tuesday, August 08, 2006

New series on the structure of Ephesians

Okay, I haven't posted in TWO months! Even for me, that is a very extended absence. Most of my time has been spent preparing lessons for a discipleship class on Ephesians at my church (notes, diagramming passages, Powerpoint presentations), putting together my research proposal for PhD applications, and working on a couple of book-reviews. It has been a very busy time and I've simply felt the need to lighten my load a little.

Anyway, having gone through the first four and a half chapters of Ephesians (I do plan on going through the whole book), I'm going to begin posting on the structure of Ephesians. I hope these posts will be profitable for all who read them and helpful for me as I interact with others in the blogosphere.

No comments: